ParentPay – our online payment service
Payments for items such as dinner money, school trips, breakfast club and after school clubs are to be made using a secure website called ParentPay. Payments are made online using your credit or debit card.
Some of the benefits of using this cashless system:
· ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like.
· the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
· payments can be made by credit/debit card or at a Paypoint using the barcode at the bottom of trip letters.
· When paying for dinners a Paypoint card can be ordered from the office allowing you to pay with cash at a Paypoint store
· full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
· your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
· Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
How to get started with ParentPay…
You should have received your account activation username and password
· Visit www.parentpay.com
· Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
· Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
· Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the school Office by popping in or:
Tel: 01302 882958